martes, 17 de abril de 2007

My Family Tree and a day in the life of Andreita!!!

Hi is Andrea, This is a my family tree!!!. Unity 6


Well. You can see a My grands Fathers the're names are: Jesus, Rita, Ancelmo and Maria Teresa... My Parents names are: Edgar and Zoraida they're are a Beautifull parents and very nice...!!* Jesus and Rita are parents of my Dady and Ancelmo and Maria Teresa ther're are parents of my Mother.



















This is a day in the life of Andrea!!*

Well. Every Monday...... gets up at 7:00 am, then I'm goes to the Bathroom and has a shower, After that I'm goes to the kitchen and has Breakfast with my family, I'm has fruit and cereal. I'm leaves home at 6:30 am and goes to the University "Rafael Belloso Chacin" by bus.

I'm study from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm for lunch I'm has first and chips. After I'm listen to music with my friends. Then I'm goes home and does his homework. I'm has dinner at 8:30 pm. After dinner I'm watches T.V. Finally, I'm goes to the bed at about 11:00 pm











2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Andrea . I like your tree a lot...
Congratulations you are a good friend. I meet your family. Take care

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Andrea! Your blog is interesting! My father’s name is Jose and my mom’s name is Ana. I'm only daugther. My parents are doctors!. My father is 50 years old, and my mom too. I study Law at URBE.