miércoles, 11 de abril de 2007

My Compositiones!!!*

Hi!!!* I Wrote a 3 Compositiones: about my Friends, my Family and me!! Unity 3

ME..!!

Hi, my name is Andrea Vargas, I'm from Maracaibo, originally Villa del Rosario. The Villa del Rosario is a Small town, the people es very funny
and friendly. I'm 17 years old, I'm study Accountan in Universidad Rafael Belloso Chacin ( URBE). My first languaje is Spanish, I like watch some movies with my family and friends, I like dance, sing, drive...... I'm very funny, smart, tall, pretty, very friendly, I'm not shy. I'm a very good looking.



My Favorite Cousin!!*

Her name is Maria Virginia, She's from Maracaibo originally Lagunillas, she is 21 years old, she is a Lawyer. She like to drive, enjoy, sing........ and personality she is a litle shy, she is tall, pretty, smart and very good looking.



My Favorite Artist
"Avril Lavigne"

Her name is Avril Lavigne, she was born 1984 in "Ontario" a litle town of Canada She is a big singer, and very famous, she is married with Deryck Whibley, she is 23 years old, she is small, pretty, and very good looking and very funny, friendly a not shy....








































1 comentario:

Andrea dijo...

congratulations!!!!, your page is very nice. Ma. Lourdes.