martes, 7 de agosto de 2007

My Favotite Artist!!!!***


Hi my name is Andrea, My favorite singer is Shakira

Shakira Mebarak (full name: Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll) was born February 2, 1977, in Barranquilla, Colombia, into a poor family. Her mother was a native Colombian and her father was of Lebanese descent, and so as a child Shakira soaked up music from both cultures; she also listened heavily to English-language rock & roll, listing her favorite bands in later interviews as Led Zeppelin, the Beatles, the Police, the Cure, and Nirvana.


1.- What´s your full name?

Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll

2.- Where and When you born?

Was born February 2, 1977, in Barranquilla, Colombia

3.- What do you do?

She´s singer

4.- What are you talents?

Began entering (and winning) talent competitions at age ten, and started learning the guitar at age 11

2 comentarios:

***Karina*** dijo...

I like your blog is very original enchant to me as she dances and I sing shakira and I like your map of directions…

****Andreina**** dijo...

hello is beatiful your blog is orginal.