martes, 12 de junio de 2007

Grammar Focus!! Adverbs Frequency


Hi… my name is Andrea my favorite food at the time of the day is the breakfast enchants the cereal to me with much milk and sugar; in the lunch it enchants the paste, chicken to me, pasticho, macarronada ..... in dinner my food he is very smooth of yogourt until bread with cheese and jamon things not very heavy; I usually all Sundays my family and we ate for lunch macarronada and to me soup; and comere broccoli I never like that vegetable although it is very good for my body; and my favorite food for always goes to do panquecas fasinan to me although it gets fat but they are very delicious ......

2 comentarios:

solaine dijo...

hi! adreita do I also like a lot to my the candies, truth that they are very flavorful?

andrea dijo...

hi! andreita that delicious eaten pastichos, ceriales, chicken, paste, macarronada, ummm that rich I also like a lot them to my...